You hold a very important and precarious job as the Meeting Planner, Executive Director, or Education Head. You are looking for a speaker for your convention, in-house event, or association meeting. All eyes are on YOU after you’ve made your Speaker Selection and hosted your event.
- Did your audience have FUN?
- Did they get REAL tools and strategies they can use?
- Was it a GOOD INVESTMENT of everyone’s time and money ?
- Will this event be remembered as one of the BEST or one of the Worst?
And what about YOUR speaker?
- Did they tell old jokes and stories that others have heard?
- Did they connect with your audience?
- Did they demonstrate they were an expert in their topic?
- Were they flexible and easy to work with and would you use them again?
Did you know 82% of Sheryl’s audiences come from repeat clients? That means she has several different topics and that she can relate to different audiences and industries, no matter what level of employment they hold.
“Sheryl is a dream to work with. My clients love her originality and how she connects with their audiences. I recommend her over and over to my stellar database.” Joanne Weiland, CEO Link2Expert
“I hired her once and there was so much buzz afterwards, that she’s been back several times to train other departments in our hospital and our affiliate hospitals.” Jeff Strum, Bay Pines VA + Tampa General
So how can be help you – click below the portals for Topics and Outlines, AV Requirements, Creative Options