- Is your event is Orlando? Lucky for you! It’s one of the top destinations for conventions and within driving distance for CSP Sheryl Nicholson – therefore you SAVE $ with no need for airfare or limousine services.
- If your event is within 120 miles of Tampa and is held in the morning, a hotel room for the night before the event is required to guarantee that your speaker will not be held up in traffic.
- If your event is beyond 120 miles of Tampa then a $90 per diem is charged if Sheryl decides to drive. If driving is not an option then airfare and hotel are taken care of by the booking client.
- If your event in out-of-state or international – then a refundable business class ticket is required along with taxi or limo service to and from the hotel. And of course a non-smoking room with a double/king size bed.
- Sheryl will bring her flash drive and computer and use a Powerpoint Presentation. So a projector and screen will be necessary
- A wireless lapel microphone or headset should be ordered also
- A stage is required if your audience is more than 75 so that all can benefit from her body language while presenting.
- She will NOT be using a podium or lectern and if a “table of honorees: is place on the stage she will be presenting in front of that.
- Taping is permitted IF Sheryl receives a copy of the event. If you will be charging/selling that program – she is to receive $1 per sold recording as a royalty